Why did I think it would be okay to skip a few days of pills?!?! I’m not sleeping at all tonight.
what the hell am I doing with my life
AU: Natalie Dormer as Stephanie Rogers/Captain America
Hill: What does S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for Agent Ward?
Ward: Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
Hill: And what does that mean to you?
Ward: That someone really wanted our initials to spell SHIELD.
inspired by this meta (x)
- bring vodka to the exam with you
- take a shot whenever you think you did well on a question
- leave the exam completely sober
Alcohol tastes better than the thought of you and her
Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
The only accurate way to report that 1 out of 4 Americans are skeptical of global warming is to say: A poll finds that 1 out of 4 Americans are wrong about something.
You are personally responsible for becoming more ethical than the society you grew up in.
…And please remember that you were beautiful before he told you that you were.
Sister Rosemary Nyirumbe and Stephen Colbert talk about the abduction of schoolgirls in Nigeria and the hashtag #BringBackOurGirls