- The First Doctor: Keep warm.
- The Second Doctor: No! Stop! You're making me giddy! No, you can't do this to me! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!
- The Third Doctor: A tear, Sarah Jane? No, don't cry. While there's life, there's... [hope]
- The Fourth Doctor: It's the end. But the moment has been prepared for.
- The Fifth Doctor: I might regenerate. I don't know. Feels different this time...
- The Sixth Doctor: Carrot juice?
- The Seventh Doctor: I've got to stop--!
- The Eighth Doctor: Physician, heal thyself.
- The War Doctor: I hope the ears are a bit less conspicuous this time
- The Ninth Doctor: Before I go, I just want to say you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!
- The Tenth Doctor: I don't want to go.
I just saw this ad playing before a youtube video and I had to stop and watch the whole thing. Incredible.
Watch this. Now
Most people live their entire lives without ever experiencing a moment of the kind of happiness this dog is feeling.
I freaking love Batman Dad! I also love how his family put up with it.
I CANT BREATHE
i love when she kickS HIM AND HE LOSE IT
It’s hilarious that non-Americans on Tumblr are all like “OMG DENNY’S TUMBLR MAKES ME WISH I LIVED IN AMERICA SO I COULD EAT THERE,” while us Americans will literally only eat at Dennys if it’s 3 in the morning and we’ve lost control of our life.
You don’t go to Denny’s. You end up at Denny’s.
I remember when I thought people in their 20’s were adults. Now all of my friends are in their 20’s and everybody is just kind of fumbling around bumping into each other, trying to figure out where the free food is
This is the most accurate post I have ever seen
Oh my god Fern did this the first time she wore a harness. It was adorable.
THERE IS A GOD
- How To Have Sex With A Girl On Her Period:
- 1.) Grab a towel
- 2.) Quit being a little bitch.
perfection. we define labels, labels do not define us!
this is what i was trying to talk about on Dr. Phil. the “careful not to get raped” argument makes terrible assumptions of men.
I met a genius on the train
about 6 years old,
he sat beside me
and as the train
ran down along the coast
we came to the ocean
and then he looked at me
It’s not pretty.
My dormmate didn’t want to get out of bed to turn off the light
if i had to describe college in only a few pictures, this would definitely be one of them