TODAY IN CLASS THIS CHICK WAS PASSING OUT A PACKET AND SHE JUST THREW MINE AT ME AND I SAID “Yo don’t fuckin throw that shit at me like I’m a stripper.” AND EVERYONE AROUND ME JUST STARED AT ME AND I REALIZED THAT ITS BC THATS THE FIRST THING IVE SAID IN CLASS SINCE I CAME TO THIS SCHOOL AND JFC
That man you see there, he is a 92 year old veteran from Norway, who was tortured by the nazis during world war II.
The upper picture is the picture of the “BOY London” logo, that’s so popular now days.
Then, on the picture under, is a known symbol that were used under by the nazis in World War II.
Now you can all think of what you’re really wearing.
finally someone made a post about it, everyone’s running around with the Third Reich Eagle on their chests
If you cringe at the things you did when you were 14, just remember that at least you’re not Rebecca Black….
► Clara sometimes asks me if I dream. “Of course I dream,” I tell her, “everybody dreams.” “But what do you dream about,” she’ll ask. “The same thing everybody dreams about,” I tell her, “I dream about where I’m going.” She always laughs at that. “But you’re not going anywhere, you’re just wandering about.” That’s not true. Not any more. I have a new destination. My journey is the same as yours, the same as anyone’s. It’s taken me so many years, so many lifetimes, but at last I know where I’m going, where I’ve always been going. Home.
- The First Doctor: Keep warm.
- The Second Doctor: No! Stop! You're making me giddy! No, you can't do this to me! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!
- The Third Doctor: A tear, Sarah Jane? No, don't cry. While there's life, there's... [hope]
- The Fourth Doctor: It's the end. But the moment has been prepared for.
- The Fifth Doctor: I might regenerate. I don't know. Feels different this time...
- The Sixth Doctor: Carrot juice?
- The Seventh Doctor: I've got to stop--!
- The Eighth Doctor: Physician, heal thyself.
- The War Doctor: I hope the ears are a bit less conspicuous this time
- The Ninth Doctor: Before I go, I just want to say you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!
- The Tenth Doctor: I don't want to go.
I just saw this ad playing before a youtube video and I had to stop and watch the whole thing. Incredible.
Watch this. Now
Most people live their entire lives without ever experiencing a moment of the kind of happiness this dog is feeling.
I freaking love Batman Dad! I also love how his family put up with it.
I CANT BREATHE
i love when she kickS HIM AND HE LOSE IT
It’s hilarious that non-Americans on Tumblr are all like “OMG DENNY’S TUMBLR MAKES ME WISH I LIVED IN AMERICA SO I COULD EAT THERE,” while us Americans will literally only eat at Dennys if it’s 3 in the morning and we’ve lost control of our life.
You don’t go to Denny’s. You end up at Denny’s.
I remember when I thought people in their 20’s were adults. Now all of my friends are in their 20’s and everybody is just kind of fumbling around bumping into each other, trying to figure out where the free food is
This is the most accurate post I have ever seen